Monday 8 August 2016

Wake up the child within...

                                                       Why people stuck in life? They forget to enjoy. They feel like to be
serious to keep up their status. Openness and fearlessness are the two qualities to enjoy and celebrate life.
This photograph is the product when I asked my grandson to pose in front of my camera. He just posed for me and I captured. His instant decision and creativity inspires me to write this blog. We all have a child within us. When we grow up, we make the child within to sleep. Then the adult and parent within us will take the role and rule over the child.
If we are, simple, humble, honest and lovable, no doubt we can enjoy our lives by enjoying the passions we pamper without any reluctance. Why to hesitate? Have fun and live your life creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment