Monday 15 August 2016

Soul Sister Wisdom Magazine...A true platform for Holistic Health.

                                Being a contributor in Soul Sister Wisdom Magazine is a real gateway to attain harmony and peace in my life. I am absolutely honoured be a regular writer in the magazine. For each article I am looking into myself, what I have done in my life, what am I doing and what can I do?  I am also very enthusiastic and curious to find out where I need to change and transform to help myself and then to change the world in simple ways following our beautiful soul.
                                 The magazine highlights the spiritual outlook of women from all over the world . Hat's off to the founder and editor of Soul Sister Wisdom Magazine, Rebecca, for the spiritual venture allowing the women to join their hands to empower and support women's lives by caring, inspiring, educating and guiding. It is for women who is taking part in making a difference and involved in changing the world through wisdom, love, peace, happiness, bliss, harmony, purity and self empowerment. This magazine is for the women and girls who loves spirituality which is practical and down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment