Friday 12 August 2016

Little conversations with grandkids are real eyeopeners.....

 Today we went for grocery shopping at HEB along with our grandkid. The four year old was so curious in buying certain stuff such as healthy snack bars, dairy free drinks and ice creams since he and his little brother had cow's milk allergy. I was surprised to see how organised he is to help his mom in shopping and how health conscious is the little one.
     When we were at the floral unit of HEB, he need a bunch of roses. He want to gift that to his mom. Then his mom convinced him that surprise gifts shall be more cute and sweet. So better buy for me when you go shopping with your dad. Some how he understood the logic.
                Back home in the car, he was still talking of the gift. He decided to buy flowers both for mom and grandma on Mothers Day and told us 'guys you are going to get flowers on Mothers Day.' Then I told him, I will be in India only during May 2017.
There comes his great idea which wonders us. '
Oh Grandpa, shall you buy flowers and gift to my grandma.'
Then I replied, 'he is not my child to buy flowers for me.'
Immediately his response, 'but he lives with you grandma. That's the only way to give a present to you. Right Ammaa.' The cute and wise idea, and the brilliant way how he managed to arrange the beautiful gift to his grandma surprised all of us.
   When we interact with kids, we can feel their innocence and Godly presence in them.



No comments:

Post a Comment