Tuesday 9 August 2016

How to spend quality time home away home....

Back from Australia to our own organisation. In the meeting got an opportunity to explain how was life at Australia.
The activities I had when explained was so informative and interesting to my colleagues. All the week days from 10 am to 12 noon we had activities at the community center in Australia.
Monday, lovely chat with hi- tea. A beautiful group of lovely people who share their experiences and culture. All are free to lead the group. The oneness feeling in the group motivate me not to miss a single session.
Tuesday and Friday, seniors broadband class for free. Even though I was a visitor, I was also permitted to join the class. Here got different friends and new knowledge. Started web page for my own. Our eldest in seniors group was 90 years old. The enthusiasm and friendship of the participants both students and tutors were amazing.
Wednesday was more interesting with my little grandson. Play group for mom and kid. Grandma can bring the kid if mom is away. The innocence and creativity of kids allows me to wake up the child within me.
Thursday was the women support group, in which the skills of the participants were shared.
Culinary, embroidery, painting, gardening, yoga, meditation, mudra healing, chakra cleansing, neurobics, book review, current topics, international women issues etc. were some of the topics handled in this session.
Altogether it was absolutely worth for a social activist like me to get involved. The message of this visit motivated and enlightened our fellow members.

No comments:

Post a Comment