Friday 19 August 2016

As a Team everything is possible....

 Back home from Australia, I was in a hurry to meet my friends and colleagues at AIWC, Aluva.
Members and staff
 

At AIWC we are as a family. All India Women's Conference, Aluva branch dedicates our services to empower women of all walks. We, members are all above sixty and that may be the reason we got enough time for volunteering. Because of volunteering we feel and seem to be young. At present we have skill training programmes, crèches, tailoring unit, computer out reach programme, women's library, fashion designing course, soft toy and jewellery making and old age day care.
Our team enables us better co ordination and ability to focus different minds on the same subject. As an individual I am benefitted from team work through mutual support and a great sense of accomplishment. I love to be at AIWC as it is a home away home.
The office bearers arranged a special meeting on my arrival just to have a get together.
Thank you so much all my dear friends for such a care and concern showered on me.
A programme for elders
 
Once in a while
 

No comments:

Post a Comment