Thursday 18 August 2016

Power of Gratitude is great....

         We live in a fast- paced world where we are faced with unexpected situations and challenges. It is so hard to maintain inner peace while negative things are going around. Meditation is the best tool to practice daily for living in peace. Once in a while it is better to participate in group meditations to get refreshed in our spiritual knowledge and travel through the spiritual path.
          I love to hear spiritual talks in groups to travel within to get more deep into my inner self. After a hectic trip of three days conference and seminars at Haridwar, reached home early morning at 3am.
That was a Sunday. On Sundays in the Spiritual centre, the speech is for two hours and after that in the synchronised meditation one can feel free as a point of light and experience the spiritual travel to the Cosmos. I was late that Sunday for the meditation. To my surprise  Santha Kumari, my long time colleague previously and now not in touch for a decade, was leading the talk. The moment filled bliss in me to find her in the high chair. Her talk was so nice and explained simply about the eternal happiness.
         After the meditation, she took the opportunity to introduce me to the audience with all my goodness while we were together years back in our official career, which made my eyes filled with tears. It was a gratitude for me to get acknowledged and accepted. She asked me to narrate my present social activities into the new group. We were in such a nice relation supporting each other and caring for others in our earlier life. Even now it happened to us to do the same way.
           That situation made me understand the sweetness and purity of the tears of Joy and Contentment. I know here words are powerless to express my attitude. Absolutely your generosity overwhelms me. No doubt you are an amazing person.
  Stay blessed my dear friend and may the Almighty shower blessings on you to carry on this wonderful task assigned by the Supreme power for changing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment