Wednesday 24 August 2016

I love word search puzzle...A worth Mental exercise...

While waiting for my grandson to finish his session at Kumon, I did the word search in a free news paper got from the centre. My grandson loved word search puzzles, so did I. I could easily sit for an hour or two to finish the word search before going to bed. I am very fond of this puzzle which helps me to stay active and keep my inner child awake. It also helps to be creative to go through the word search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and forward and downward directions to find out the words and specify it with markers and highlighters and neat lines. Doing word puzzles are letting the brain to understand more about language, word recognition and reading than we do.
Search word puzzle is a wonderful sort of magic that makes one to be sharp and alert. This cognitive skill is a mind challenging game with fun and concentration and reduce the risk or delaying the onset of age related dementia. Just as the physical exercises benefit your body mental exercises are so important to keep your brain fit to stay active and alive. This type of mental exercises stimulates the brain providing long lasting positive effects regarding thinking and reasoning skills, memory and processing speed. Solving puzzles are excellent brain exercise for older seniors to keep their brain stimulated and vital.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment