Wednesday 10 August 2016

Make scribbling a daily routine on positives....

My dad used to write down dairy everyday before bed. If some thing to find out, he simply refer his dairy and come out with it. Even as a child I saw this great deed of my dad and grew up. The positive attitude of remembering good things triggered courage and love to life. I wonder how much my dad motivates me to become a successful person in life.
Scribbling on positives helped me to lead a busy life even after my official retirement in life. Positive nature makes me smile even at a stranger. Because smile can gain a lot and nothing to loose. Everyday in my life helps me to find a good point even though there will be some bad. Scribbling is keeping me young, fit and compassionate. Go ahead on writing down on good points daily to forget all the negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment