Saturday 13 August 2016

Let Our Dreams Come True!

We all have passions. In a busy life if it will not get realised in your youth or middle age, don't leave your dream.
I want to share with my readers how we can materialise our wish. After my retirement, I concentrate on writings. Because whenever I have time I can write. Even if busily engaged in day time, at night I will find at least three hours a day to write. It is not so simple. It needs to be edited several times to be in the final stage. Here I should thank my beloved husband who patiently edited my writings. Life is beautiful is my third work which reveals to identify your true self and feel the 'God' within you and live a healthy, happy and harmonious life.
Lively and productive activities in our later life help us to lead a quality life.





No comments:

Post a Comment