Saturday 31 December 2016

Adieu 2016 ....Welcome 2017...Happy New year

The year 2016 went well. I experienced love, compassion and kindness. All days were not the same. Of course I experienced every range of emotions from grief to peace, but it was beautiful ending all the time with the whole hearted co-operation of all the beautiful souls around me. Life taught me to be more and more bold to the challenges. It was also successful after great effort published two books in 2016, one on life style and the other on cookery along with online publication of articles on spirituality. Thanks to the Almighty for the abundant blessings showered for under taking the dream projects on humanity. Without the great support of the love and compassion from my family and friends I would not be possible to fulfil my dreams. Thank you all for the love and camaraderie.
Let compassion, love and faith be our mission in 2017 for building up happiness, prosperity and peace in this beautiful world. Be positive and live positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment