Friday 2 December 2016

Get into the Sea while on beach and stay healthy....


Cozumel beach
Mr Sancho's beach
 Whenever we are at beach with a swimsuit I love to get into the water. Our last trip during November 2016 was to Cozumel, Mexico's most popular port-of-call and the most  attractive tourist spot, an island in Caribbean Sea. The white sand beach is calm with turquoise colour crystal clear warm water. I had a great time in the sea and shore with lot of nice memories to share with my friends back home.
I will be like my grandkids while in beach. The child within me makes me enjoy the swimming even if I don't know swimming. I will be one among the first to slip into the ocean/sea and the last to come out. I had been in Arabian sea, Indian ocean, Pacific ocean, Atlantic ocean, Gulf of Mexico and in Caribbean sea. The lakes, rivers and backwaters are more in India, Australia and United States. An amazing experience along with a wonderful exercise. That is my version being in the water. Bathing in the warm water improves blood circulation. It gives energy and vigour and good health. The salt water helps to get rid of swellings in body. The skin glows if you are a regular swimmer in sea. After each beach experience in the sea I feel like I am five years young.

No comments:

Post a Comment