Monday 5 December 2016

Pray for Spiritual Enlightment

Prayers and blessings are amazing and can do wonders. No matter whether it is a small thing or big. Three days before I was misunderstood by a conversation over phone. It was so unpleasant and painful to wind up the conversation. The next call to be done was today. By the time I started sending good vibes and blessings to the other person over phone to make me lighter and to sleep in peace. I was mentally praying and showering blessings and today to my surprise the person was so polite and kind. This is not my first experience. I believe in prayers and blessings. I believe in praying for a common cause rather than personal achievements. I believe in praying for spiritual enlightment rather than for material benefits. Spiritual enlightment provides good health, happiness and peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment