Saturday 19 November 2016

Excited for a week long Cruise with family....

It is 'thanksgiving' week coming. Our daughter planned a cruise for all of us. Thank you and your family for the wonderful gift in this thanks giving and being with us to share the beautiful experience. We love to travel and enjoy holidays but never ever in a cruise.
 In my childhood I was in Brunei with my parents and had travelled in ship to visit our mother country. Still cherish the lovely memories with my sister. Our parents were busy with our baby brother. So we were put in the children's area to have fun and in evenings along with dad and mom on the deck. Even though  it happened a half a century before my memories on ship still blooms in my mind. The amazing film 'Titanic' made me recollecting the memories of childhood on a ship. We had plans for trips to Lakshadweep and  Andaman Islands during our youth but our daughter was so scared to be on a ship and we travelled by road, rail, air and of course  by small boat trips which she enjoyed during her teen. Now what as surprise, our daughter made it for this thanksgiving. Yes, we are going to have fun in a cruise. Bye to the routine activities and nothing in my 'to do' list but only with a mind-set of enjoying and exploring.
I believe that I can enjoy seeing the world in a different way. I expect to take part in new adventures and be on exciting new vacation destinations. I love to be on cruise with a spirit of discovery and to have fun. I am sure, can meet some interesting new people and so really excited to add some new friends in my list. Cooking is my passion so also food tasting. Looking forward to enjoy the food on board. My four year old grandson is excited of candies! It is going to be a floating home for us for a whole week which makes me wake up in a new and different place. Being a fan of travel no doubt I am sure it is going to be fun trip. I love to sit in the balcony outside our cabin to be one with the blue ocean and the starry sky to fill my mind with a lot of new ideas to write in my blog. I can't wait. Thank God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment