Wednesday 9 November 2016

Enjoy food sampling for fun and facts at Costco....

I love to go to Costco along with my daughter and family at San Antonio during some weekends. The main part of my visit to Costco is the tasting of food samples along with my grandkids. For me honestly the food are tasty, delicious which also being a food blogger that triggers me to improvise some of our ethnic dishes suited according to modern aspects. For the last four years it was going on. This time it was so sad for me to realize my daughter has not renewed her Costco membership this year. Only members can visit Costco. So what to do, after about a month of my stay here, I got adjusted with the fact and Costco went out of my imagination. On Tuesdays my grandson got 'Kumon' in the afternoon and my daughter's friend who live nearby used to pick us and drop us both along with her kid who also have Kumon on the same day. Yesterday during Kumon my daughter's friend told me she need to buy something from Costco, so let us go to Costco and after that she will drop us. I was very happy to realize that I got an opportunity to visit Costco. OMG, I got a chance to be at Costco and shared my thoughts with her and thanked her.
We went to Costco and to my surprise I heard the kids announcement 'I am hungry, I am hungry' and saw there are food samples. I was so surprised to see food sampling on a week day which I thought it will not be there again OMG thank you for this opportunity.  We three go around and had a lot of stuff such as cranberry juice, pizza, hot chess soup, chocolates, nuts, mixed nuts and dry fruits, meat balls, cookies. The time was 4.30pm and we all were more hungry when we saw food. Really enjoyed the session.
The impact of sampling is that , people love free, people love food so there is no doubt that people will love free food. The shoppers too have their own reasons to love sampling from financial to behavioural that the sales can be promoted even up to 1000% and can observe people are going for new and new products. People love to tour the sample tables for a free lunch, for a free snack on different quality foods. I got a new information that Costco is having food sampling on weekdays also. Food sampling in a right and healthy way with proper demonstration and enough stock to buy convinces the public that is a place for fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment