Tuesday 15 November 2016

Commitment transforms promise to Reality....

Commitment leads one to success. The successful people in all walks of life will have the story of commitment towards their skills and profession to share with. Only if one is totally committed to do things in their life can live happily and peacefully. There will be challenges coming on the way of life. Once you are committed you will acquire the skills to overcome those challenges.
We can't take holidays from life for a long time. I am very much interested in social activities and associated with social organisations in our place. I need to travel to live with my children abroad at least six months a year. Now I am away in another continent for six months. What I can do was to be in touch with the organisations by being their spoke person and respond. So am active in writing articles for our magazines about our activities. To satisfy my personal passion I am writing on positive thoughts in my daily blog to keep me alert and active in 'my own time'. This makes me fill with a 'feel of want' by the community. In all my visits I use to write and now am an author of four books on lifestyle and cookery which will surely benefit the society. Everyday I have a personal goal rather than my routine activities here in USA. I believe that if we are committed the way is coming towards us to complete the little or big task which we plan. Commitment is a real boost in my successful life. I am so happy that I can utilise my time more productively.
Commitment helps one to focus, excel and leads to be loyal, active and punctual with proper follow-ups. If you are back to your clients in the proper time with the proper message and the proper solution that will definitely lead you to success. If you are going to find excuses in your life without follow ups you can never ever succeed. Commitment requires in day to day activities. Just with being in touch commitment can be done. Commitment makes one solution oriented for the challenges a way where there seems no way. Commitment makes one to think of different options and find out the solutions without being stuck on the stop sign. The individuals who lives by keeping up commitments are always optimists. They build self esteem and self confidence in all walks of their life and serve the universe with gratitude.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment