Tuesday 17 January 2017

Calm mind keeps one healthy....

Keep your mind calm to get away from diseases. Desires are the foundation of creations. But when the desires are getting crowded, there start the agitation of mind. There are a group of people who can't say 'no' to others. It is sometimes highly essential to say 'no' when you have more in your to do list. The more work in your hand means the less rest you get. The less rest will makes you restless. Restlessness results in an agitated  mind. I myself sometimes fall in this category. Now with a few projects in my hand I am pretty busy. On Sunday got a lovely task of telling a devotional story to kids. Thought twice, and then decided to reject the opportunity. Even now with my current activities I am too busy. So it is very important to take of the mind. Agitated mind enhances the chances of getting sick more easily. Learn not to fight to overcome the task to keep agitation away from boundaries. Fighting agitation will cause stress which leads to stress related disorders. I use to chant my favourite mantra to get away from agitation and restlessness releasing the pent up energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment