Monday 24 October 2016

Trust and believe in 'God' and relax in life...

We all are blessed in our lives, but it is in different ways. God is our best planner in life. Let us stop being too unhappy for the sad and bad things in our lives. Be grateful for each and every things in our life. Trust in 'God' is the only way to live a happy life in bliss.
We have to make frequent travels in our lives by train, bus, car, boat, ship, aeroplane etc. I know we all seems to be relaxed in our trips if it is a long one even we do. The question is that do we know the driver of the vessel. No, right, even though we can relax. That is because of the 'Almighty' who takes care of each one of us.
We, me & my husband, had to visit our children frequently who lives in two different continents. For the last nine years we are travelling. We are able to be at our hometown only for less than a month. Thank 'God' to keeping us active and lively. For the last four trips we were too busy to do the pending works at home, take care of our dear ones back home and the social activities and to meet our friends and relatives. The previous day to fly is a sleepless day for me to keep home neat and tidy, to pack things at home, get ready for the trip, entrust our neighbours and loving tenants with the routine activities of gardening, watering, weeding etc., phone numbers of electrician, plumber, handy men, gardener and house cleaner. My husband used to say 'why can't you lay down for some time, you need to rest?' But I can't.
 In the flight, I am so comfortable for a nice sleep. Only at lunch and dinner time, my husband used to wake me up. Once, woke up then will get refreshed and watch some favourite show. Thus, I should say I always enjoy the flights to USA & Australia.
Some of my friends wonder, how can I sleep soundly in the flight. They used to ask me, 'Are you not afraid?' But, I feel the trust in 'God' is the only answer to me why I can be comfortable and enjoy these long flights. We don't know the pilot, we don't know our fellow passengers, we don't know any one in the crew, even then, most of us are relaxed during flight. That is only because we believe in the 'Almighty'.
 We come to this world with empty hands and leave this world with empty hands. Let us therefore live a humble life and always be thankful and grateful to 'God' for everything. 'God' loves us more than anything.The only way to relax in life is to have a strong belief and faith in 'God'. We are safe in the hands of 'God'. Let us live in gratitude for the gifts in our life for each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment