Saturday 22 October 2016

Grandma's Delight....My new book on Cookery

Today got the mail from the publishers H&C, Trissur, India, about the release of my new book on cookery. In our regional language there already a book named " Ammuvinte Ruchibhedangal" on cookery in 2013. This book in English was actually due to the request of my son in law. He told me, I can not read your book because it is in Malayalam. He is a Malayalee, but as born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra he does not know to read and write Malayalam. He speaks very well in Malayalam. That is why I am an author of an English cookery book. Thank you so much Manoj, our son in law, for inspiring me to write a cookery book in English. This is going to be benefitted to our children's friends and of course to our grandchildren who are not able to read Malayalam.
As per the publishers ' Grandma's Delight' is a beautiful cool garden of soul food. The lip-smacking recipes from traditional Keralite kitchens entice the taste buds as well as nourish your body. Due importance has been given to health aspects and nutrition, this cookery book advocates a perfect food habit and an admirable culinary art, that will be relishing forever. Recipes of vegetarian, non vegetarian, sea food, rice items, breakfast/ dinner dishes, salads, evening snacks, pickles and health drinks are there in this book recognizes food not only as a savoury item but also as a tonic- enriching your appetite. vigour and vitality.
I love to cook for those who love to enjoy food. The special ingredient in my recipe is 'love'. Food is the only thing which will become enough for everyone when we are done. Food is categorised under essentials. Eat healthy for a healthy life.
Thanks to the 'Almighty' for blessing me in writing and keeping me busy and engaged in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment