Saturday 24 September 2016

How important is a Birthday

Birthday is the day which marks the deep meaning of our humanness. It is the very special day of a in a year. To make it extraordinary we love to celebrate.
Birthday is the most beautiful day to fix your goals for the year ahead and dream to make it happen.
The celebration and the goals you fixed in the presence of  your loved ones inspires you to achieve them. Also on birthdays, you can count the blessings you have and pay gratitude to all responsible. Especially to the 'Almighty'.
 Be a special person on your birthday, be kind, generous and compassionate.
 Be a star on your birthday among your friends with happiness, trust, confidence and team spirit.
 Be a role model in your family with peace at mind and blissful with contentment.
 Be with  'God' to feel grateful for what you are and count the blessings enjoying in this beautiful life.
 Go ahead celebrate your birthday with your loved ones and feel the positive vibrations spreading out is coming back to you.




(For me I am a person not to celebrate my birthday because I am busy and engaged in routine activities. but love to spend the day with the people who have no reason to celebrate their birthday. I am associated in the activities in 'Thanalil', A home for lonely distressed women. I celebrated my  birthday with them in 2010. It was sad to know that eight of them out of twelve don't know their birthdays and there is no remembrance of their birthdays. But they are taking part in others birthdays just like the day I was with them. I thought to work on it. Collected details of their age, birth months, birth stars and some of the memories shared by their parents and aunts about their birthdays. With these information and local enquiries with seniors, I was able to fix a birthday for them and it is now being celebrated for the last five years. I am grateful to the 'Supreme Power' to be in part of this beautiful mission. Now we have a lovely in between. It is so pleasing to see the special feel and acceptance of nostalgia in these beautiful ladies when they were treated special.)

No comments:

Post a Comment