Thursday 12 May 2016

Window shopping for fun and fitness

A Shopping Mall in USA
Today with my little grandson I went for window shopping and had fun and fitness. I love window shopping. For the last ten years I am regularly enjoying my pastime as window shopping. Being a visitor abroad I can't purchase more due to the weight limitations to transport. I used to walk to the near by shopping mall or shopping spot to get a nice walk and to have fun and enjoyment whenever I am free. These walks help me to have a good walking exercise thus having a confidence of maintaining my health, to meet and greet people, to make new friends, enjoy the art work and beautiful window displays in the shops. Window shopping is least the expensive fun filled pastime pleasure for those who like to go out.
    All over the world people enjoy window shopping. We can get an idea of latest trends and styles.
To enjoy one should go leisurely to observe the items displayed such as costumes, shoes, vanity bags,
cosmetics and try some samples of perfumes. If you have your intimate friend or companion along, you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee spending time in the mall getting inspired and motivated by the other costumers passing by. Also innovative and creative ideas will get triggered while seeing the displays that can be used at home. Those who love window shopping can easily spent lunch break or waiting for friends or relatives in the town. Even without money window shopping is possible and the walking and fun boost your health and fill with happiness. It is worth relaxing and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment