Sunday 8 May 2016

Happy Mother's Day ....Paying Tribute to Motherhood

My mom is my strength. She is my greatest teacher of compassion, love, bravery and fearlessness. When I grew up she taught me how to behave nicely, share, support, accept and to see oneness among others. What I am now is only because my beloved mom who is 82 now. You are the angel in my life. I salute you my mom and wish you good health and happiness.

My mom...my strength
This day is dedicated to all mothers and mother figures who dedicate their lives for their family, children and society. There is no one to replace a mother as she is unique and precious. Mother is our first teacher, voice of reason, story teller, advice giver, supporter, doctor, chef, broken heart healer, right hand, counsellor, problem solver, comedian and above all our heart and soul. Mothers are the panacea to all our woes !!! I know everyday, mom should be treated as our angel in life. But due  work, family and other engagements we live far away from our ancestral home. That the importance of Mother's Day, to take special care to appreciate moms hard efforts and shower love and gratitude to express our never ending love. Mothers are always selfless and impartial to their children.
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful, beautiful and selfless mothers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment