Tuesday 10 May 2016

Love to spend time with grandkids

 Being with grandchildren makes me active, efficient, vibrant and intelligent. My grandchildren are of age 8 to 10 months. For the last eight years I am blessed to spend time with my grandkids. It is really awesome. Also it helps me go back to my younger days, cherish and pick up some sweet little things to share with my little ones. The morning and evening walks, the play groups and the picnics and short trips are helping me to interact socially and enjoy good physical and mental health.
Even I cherish my young age spending time with my grandma, who knows only to love us and feed us with grandmas delights. My grandma left us on 2nd June 2002 leaving behind many of the favourite memories we spent together.
           Spending time with grandchildren is the most beautiful experience in one's senior phase. This can make grandparents happy and improve their cognition. Being with the grandkid is enjoyable and the social interaction stimulates their brain function. Sharing special occasions, teaching them grannie's special skills and tactics, singing, dancing and playing with them, transferring the families favourite sports and traditions to the younger generation, cooking family favourites are the times where grandparents and grandkids enjoy and cherish. Also grandparents need to take care of themselves not to overdo any activities because of course they are grand.




No comments:

Post a Comment