Thursday 5 May 2016

Find the good in everything

My husband and grandson
My little grandson had a habit while feeling sleepy to suck his thumb and to hold and press the ear of those who hold him. I used to wear ear rings, which he put one finger through it and pull and cause pain. So changed the ear rings to ear studs. Now I got pressing on my ears, sometimes pinching which is really painful.
   But towards positive, I start thinking that I am getting my ear massaged by my little one. Not me only who ever is with him while sleeping they are getting the wonderful therapeutic effect.
So when I realise the healing effect, the pressing even though sometimes hard, starts working on me and now I wish to get the little massage from him.
Rubbing your ears stimulates the internal organs and the whole body by triggering the release of endorphins, which boosts the immune cells in the body and reduces feelings of stress and helps to relax. Just rubbing the earlobes, pressing. massaging gently or even firmly helps to refresh your thinking, calm down, energise your body, increase your intelligence skills, enhances your memory
and reduce tension in the body and overthinking. Use your thumb and index finger to massage the outer edge of your earlobes in small circles from bottom to top and top to bottom. A three minute massage daily is well and good to stay fresh and alert. This can be done at any time when ever you feel tired, unhappy or stressful. This simple practice is deeply calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment