Tuesday 24 May 2016

Build Gobal Friendships and Stay Connected


I like to have friends where ever I live. I am blessed to have beautiful and kind friends. My children live in different continents and we used to live with them frequently. The friends I have, make me feel home away home and so I am not at all bored and enjoy lot of activities to have fun and fitness. So also we are in touch through emails and Social media.
To me I believe the ability to make Global friends is definitely a sign you are doing well in life. Even your friend is far away, yet you can still experience the beauty of that friendship. Global friendships help us to learn different cultures, different cuisines, new languages, international politics, tactics and traditional tips and ethnic ways to approach differently and creatively to face our life and problems, through interactions. Friendship is a precious and essential human need. Friends make you laugh when you need it most. Friendship is a natural part of human life. Friendship teach us how to trust others and how to be trustworthy. Friends respect each other. True friends, let them be anywhere in the Universe, they are the real treasures in our life. Friendships provide us with a sense of connectedness with a deep sense of comfort, identity and belonging.

No comments:

Post a Comment