Thursday 5 May 2016

Sharing is great

Today my friend forgot her laptop to the seniors broadband. She used to play games in the class and have fun with us at tea time. On the way she stepped in and told me.
I was able to manage the situation with the iPad of my husband. So she was happy to be in the class and enjoy her favourite games. Here comes the importance of sharing. What I did today was a small thing, but for sure I was surprised to see the joy in her eyes and feel the warmth of thankfulness from her heart. Sharing is a great deed to make someone around you to be satisfied and happy.
Here I would like to quote
"No candle loses its light while lighting another candle."
So when ever you get a chance never stop sharing, caring and helping others, because it makes our day beautiful and our life more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment