Monday 9 May 2016

Benefits of being Social

A women's programme in India
Being a social person, I love to stay socially active wherever I am.
During my stay with my son, in Australia, I used to find out the nearest community and take part in the activities. I was lucky to have a community, where I can reach by a 15 minutes walk from our residence. On Mondays there is a programme, 'the pantry' for two hours. The programme is run by dedicated lovely people.
The highlight for me is to have sweet chat with the lovely ladies in the community by experience sharing and the current activities.
All public holidays are applicable to this programme also. So April 25th and May 2nd Mondays were holidays and today we were back with great enthusiasm. Just like back from school vacation each of us were having a bundle of stories/events/incidents to share with. It was really fantastic and amazing.
             Social interaction helps to stay sharp, healthy both physically and mentally and maintain interpersonal relationships. Also social interaction helps to keep the brain active, reduced risk for diseases, lower blood pressure and be in touch with nice and great friends. Overall social activities help to be active, positive, fearless and feel secure. So try to be socially involved and be active to stay healthy and happy.
happy ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment