Wednesday 22 June 2016

Innocence and Creativity of my grandson.....

Flowers
 While I was at Australia, I took my twenty month old grandson to the nearby play group on Wednesdays. He loved to be in the group to play, chat, interact, draw, paint, enjoy outdoor activities and the tea time. He learned to share and care at the play group. I was able to befriend other parents and grandparents and discuss on different topics which we select. Here I wish to share with my viewers the pictures and art work by my grandson. I collected the art works, named and put all of them in a three ring binder and kept it as his first journal of art, to go through it while he grow up. Also I took digital pictures of them and posted in my web page.
https://sumarajpillai.wix.com/sumasfitness It is awesome to see all the work as a single posture. Saved the pictures in my desktop to go through it.
Expression

Emotions
The Dream


Swirling Tide
Patch work
Brush Strokes
Scattered Leaves
Aussie Spring
Fallen Leaves




Splash of Happiness
Ocean Spray

Rain Forest
 Art work of  little one's at playgroup is really unique. The art work can be folded into two and use as a greeting card. It can be framed and hanged on the wall and also present to relatives and friends. If laminated it can be used as placemats. Children's paintings are generated for pleasure and they represent the delights of childhood. Children's drawings clearly show artistic development and expressions. They can be the map for assessing their personality, intellectual developments, communication skills and emotional adjustments. Each painting/art work has a message and
even a story when observed it closely. The art work can be also used for developmental and therapeutic assessment of the children. Art work initiate the right hemisphere of the brain, which is used in emotional perception, intuition and creativity. Arts and regular academic learning help both the hemispheres of brain work in balance . In such kids they achieve the full potential of the mind.
Those kids will have better creativity, observation capacity, confidence, expressing out and openness. Arts helps child to know about culture, builds community and excel in their life.







1 comment: