Thursday 23 June 2016

Bye bye Gold Coast....make your stay lively wherever you go...

After a stay of five months with our son at Gold Coast today we (me and hubby) are heading on to God's own country.
The five months flew so quickly. Spent the time along with our grandchildren and we too became more creative and innovative. After retirement we are having quality time with out children enjoying colorful life. It was interesting, fruitful and productive. While our grandsons go to school and play school we had enough time to explore the city, beaches, museums, China town, shopping malls, Brahmakumari meditation center, botanical gardens, likewise we hit our stay wisely.
Then weekends and long weekends we had different activities such as family fun, catch up with friends, dine out, trailing, trekking and visiting and inviting our relatives and friends who live here.
Today I am writing this at Gold Coast International airport at the check in lounge Gate no 9.
The community where we stayed was such a nice one to have a community center with a lot of activities in which we can also participate. All the weekdays in the forenoon, there were different programmes such as 'The Pantry', Seniors Broad Band, Play group for mom and kids and women support group. I was able to participate in almost all programmes and did a lot to self, family and community. I was able to launch my web page https://sumarajpillai.wix.sumasfitness.com.au. at the Seniors broad band programme.
Thank you all my friends in the community for offering me an amazing time and activities in my social life. I can utilize the experience gained back in our Social organization.
A willful mind is an essential key to enjoy our life wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment