Wednesday 30 October 2019

Grocery shopping for the cooking class with my friend

Indian Grocery tour. Learning all about spices and Indian flavors. Then lunch &  conversation about Indian cooking and culture with cookbook author and yoga teacher, Mrs. Suma PillaiLove it! It was an awesome experience to tour with you my lovely friend in familiarising the spices, condiments, grains and lentils used for our traditional dishes.   I was surprised to watch your curiosity in gaining the knowledge of idli cooker, pressure cooker, puttu maker, dosa pan and momo cooker. And of course the conversation we had about Bamboo rice and bamboo biriyani was so interesting and informative. I love to do shopping for the ingredients to cook. Likewise me and my Romanian student agreed with me and went for shopping. That was an awesome tour for her to familiarise our food, ingredients, kitchenwares, brass dining plates and glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment