Wednesday 30 October 2019

Cooking Class in USA during my visit ❤️

My immersion in Indian cooking for the past 5 weeks has been truly inspiring. I learned so much! I had the wonderful opportunity to learn 5 different menus from South India cuisine, region of Kerala.

I am thankful and grateful to Mrs. Suma for her time and knowledge in this aromatic journey. The unique flavors and the infinite array of fresh spices are truly amazing and delicious! Learning authentic Indian home-style
cooking is a blessing to me and my family! THANK YOU Mrs. Suma πŸ™It was my pleasure πŸ˜‡






Thank you so much dear Iustina for the opportunity I got. Cooking is my passion and to teach how to cook our traditional dishes in USA is really awarding. I truly treasure your words. I cannot but appreciate you for the enthusiasm showed in capturing the techniques and practices to mastering the knowledge and skills of an entirely different cuisine. Your dedication and the efforts taken to find time in between your busy schedule is really astounding. Your keenness, in harnessing the minute details, is beyond words. Approaching cooking is an art. I enjoyed our grocery shopping for the cooking and the lunch we had from Bamboo Biriyani. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart ❣

No comments:

Post a Comment