Saturday 23 April 2016

Serve to get yourself enriched and enlightened

Today I had my classmate for BSc and his wife as our guest for dinner.
It was through Face book I got connected with my friend after a long gap of thirty nine years.
Hat's off to Face book. Thank you my dear friend.
It was a wonderful evening with lovely chat and delicious food. We had great discussions on desire
and achievement. To achieve your desire, you need to focus and work on it. When it won't turn, one can go even wild to satisfy your desire through achieving that.
   The question is whether it is healthy? It's a real hurt.
 To me satisfaction leads to completion. When you feels complete, there is no space for desire.
Desire leads to emotions such as sadness and anger.
Know that you are complete, serve the universe and universe will reward you.
A beautiful smile, a warm hug and nice and sweet words shall enrich you.
My philosophy is to have an aim every day
to do something good to others who come across you.
Think good, say good and do good. Wow the result is great beyond imagination.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment