Wednesday 27 April 2016

Informal gathering on Wednesdays

 On Wednesdays we had a play group in our community and today I went with my grandson. The playgroup offers a wide variety of early learning experiences. Toddlers at our playgroup develop social skills and make friends. Also develop physical skills, communication and social interaction and having great fun.
Being a visitor here as a grandma, I am enjoying the great space for social interaction and enjoying new friendships and also the chance to share my ideas and experiences. In the weekly gatherings we have indoor and outdoor activities to learn through play.
    The most important thing for me I want to share with my readers is that I was able to find friends during my evening walk in the community and invite them to the playgroup. Today the weather was great, so we all were in a happy mood and had fun through out.

No comments:

Post a Comment