Monday 25 April 2016

Grandmothers love and power can change the world

Today was ANZAC day and so a public holiday. We went for lunch at bumbles, located in a gorgeous spot in front of Budds beach at Surfer's Paradise, Gold Coast. It is a great little café and a perfect place to unite family and friends. The café was full this afternoon, which itself shows that, this café is the favourite spot of diners. The food was really delicious, nutritious and simple with simple ingredients.
  The ambience, both interior and exterior is truly awesome. The interiors are so warm and cosy with a beautiful vibe. It has more of a homely charm to it. I felt like I am at my grandmas home.
   It took me to my earlier years with my grandma. She left us on 2nd June 2002. My grandma was a real angel. When ever I visit my grandma she feed me with delicious snacks and meals. She was my story teller, advisor, mentor, counsellor, doctor, problem solver and above all my best friend, philosopher and guide. I got unconditional love from my grandma, whom I can meet at any time without appointment.
  Grandmas are women in strength and able to do  the right thing at the right time. Grandmas usually love all, pray for all, smile at all because they are enriched and enlightened. They can share the food with them to all who visit her. She remembers you and not your mistakes. The innocence in her love and power in her attitude is enough to change the world.
  I know now a days grandchildren are missing their grandmas love and wisdom. Because of the iPad
and iPhone children are having stories, info and recipes in their finger tips. But don't miss the opportunity to share and experience these beautiful tips from your grandparents with eye contact, touch and sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment