Friday 29 April 2016

Be happy and spread happiness

Me and my sister
I love humanity. Today my friend informed me she can't come to the computer class because her computer is faulty. She loves to be in the group and feeling bad to be here without a computer. I was able to provide her with my husband's ipad. She was happy. Came to my home and we together went to the class by walk. On the way we met beautiful people who smiled at us which filled happiness in us.
One elderly lady at computer class shared with me her activities which seems a lot of similarity with mine. My birth place is Brunei,her birth place is Sumatra. Both in the country Indonesia. We were filled with joy.
Let's consciously try to be selfless for others happiness. All human beings have ups and downs. But that doesn't mean not to smile. A simple smile is enough to make others happy. For the smile there is no investment. But the returns are high at both ends. That is a give and take policy. Receiving a simple sign of acceptance of a hello or hi from a stranger can easily change the mood towards positivity even if the person is in negative thoughts. That's the way of spreading happiness through interactions. Happiness is the universal currency equally accessible to all. But how to choose and spend it depends on individuals. Compliment others and provide a helping hand if they need it and bring happiness. Happy people can easily forget the pain and hurt and focus on the present and that's why they can smile always to make the people around them happy.
I would like to be a happy person. Why not you please?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment