Sunday 24 May 2020

Blessed to Achieve a Self challenge Target ❤️

Cooking is my passion. If I say so , that’s not πŸ’― correct. My soul mate too loves to enjoy variety food. We are so blessed that our children too in the same path. We love travelling. Where ever we go like to taste the traditional and ethnic dishes. So also love home stay. Our children are also used to have a variety of dishes. The result was every year different trips. Used to have a mega trip in summer vacation and short trips in other vacations and long weekends. Visits to our native place also turned like lovely trips. Local food when we enjoy can see the importance of  the local veggies, herbs and fish. The momo of W. Bengal is one of them. Now when we visit our children abroad they are taking us to all the cuisines available in their places. Our friends are surprised to see how you are enjoying totally different taste. But for us it is heavenly. May be of my passion I was able to publish two cookery books. HnC is the publisher. I never ever thought my passion will still go on.
On 25th April the Holy Ramdan started. Decided to cook some evening snacks for our lovely Muslim tenant. But how can I avoid others. All are so friendly. Special thanks to them for the appreciation and applause πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It started on 25th and comes to an end today afternoon with a delicious Kheer. Every day snacks were totally different. That too made me think, when we plan something wholeheartedly and wish to fulfill, that’s it. The rest will come on the way.
One thing I sacrificed was my evening gardening with my husband. But he is happy to see what snacks I am doing and reminding me it’s 4 pm, are you not starting like that. Being a blogger, writer and author I am blessed to be always busy.
Today the 30th day of self challenge. Thirty different dishes. We were very particular to use our homestead products in most of the dishes. Looking back we both are happy and so contented. All the dishes are posted timely in my blogs.
sumasindianrecipes.blogspot.com
sumashealthyrecipes.blogspot.com
Sharing the pics of my cookery books πŸ“š




No comments:

Post a Comment