Saturday 7 March 2020

Love and Prayers to all the Women in World

Love and greetings to all the women in the world on the special day of us ❤️
International women’s day 2020. The theme for 2020 is ‘Each for Equal’.
An equal world is an enabled world ๐ŸŒ Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality. Nice and superb ๐Ÿ‘
  I can’t resist myself to scribble down  the service done by my intimate friends to a helpless weak lady who badly needed a shelter and care. She is the mother of two who are out of State. Seems like they are not able to reach their beloved mom. We can’t wait for you guys. My friends made it. They helped Ms Sobhana to get into a home of love and care. Hats off to you both. I assure my time and energy for all the kind services that can be extended to the women folk.
You both did a great service which shall open the eyes of her children. No mom may never face such a situation of loneliness. Let this be an eye opener to the society.
Let all of us may have the mindset to take care of the lonely and distressed women around,  if they really need a shelter and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment