Thursday 5 March 2020

An award from a beautiful soul ❤️


Got a phone call on February 1st from an unknown number. The person introduced her to me. Informed that she loves my book ‘Yogayum Streekalum’. She is a retired teacher and got the book from the yoga centre where she learns. She borrowed the book, read it and loved it. She was not able to get one for her own. In her own words’I started writing down the contents in a notebook. It’s not coming to an end. I wish to have one for me before returning back. I am 83. My shoulder is aching.Where can I get one?’ I know the book is available in HnC stores. But I assured I shall gift my book in person at your home. Then got the address. On 5th February I made it along with my husband. The hospitality of Mrs Thampatti surprised us. She was waiting for us in the portico with open arms and a beautiful smile along with her daughter in law’s mom. The greatest award for me. Thankful to the Almighty 🙏🙏 God Bless you Amma🙏 Stay healthy and happy ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment