Thursday 19 September 2019

My beautiful experience as a Yoga teacher πŸ™

Sharing is Caring πŸ₯°



Yoga 🧘‍♀️, the journey from ‘Me’ to ‘We’ πŸ™
Yoga is the way of living that recharges the body with Cosmic energy. Yoga brings the physical and mental disciplines together to achieve a healthy
body, a peaceful mind and a blissful soul. It helps strengthening the muscles and making one, more flexible both physically and emotionally. Pranayama (breathing), meditation and relaxation are the mental techniques where as exercise and asanas (postures) are the physical techniques to maintain the harmony of body, mind and soul. Yoga as a routine rejuvenates and energises the aspirant by building up confidence thus relieving stress and enhancing immunity to lead a healthier life journey. Yoga creates a sense of oneness with Self, Universe and Nature.
I believe that I am on a mission genuinely to mobilise others and share the art of doing Yoga. Where ever I go I advocate the significance of Yoga that how one can grow and change for better. As the personal growth, of my students,  is the priority for me I know their highest potential. No doubt the sky is the limits. I use to give my students full freedom to modify the practice according to them as they only know their body and mind. I love to be more flexible in my classes to spark the potential in them.
My ultimate goal is to create Yoga teachers from my students here and there to teach and promote ‘Yoga’ the strongest handy tool for health that one can attain provided that they have to decide, determine and then proceed forward with dedication and devotion. Thank you Jenn for being my student in San Antonio during our visit. Thanks a lot for the Gurudakshina πŸ’Thanks to my daughter Soorya for introducing Jenn ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment