Wednesday 18 September 2019

Friends @ Toronto ❤️

Thank you all dear friends 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Stay connected with friends is my philosophy. My life partner is also of the same principle and that’s the reason to be in touch with friends in different walks of life. Life without friends is like life on a desert island. True friends are blessing from the Almighty. They make our lives worth living. Friendships can extend life expectancy and lower chances of heart disease. Friendship ignites the part of the brain that makes us feel good.
Go on making new friends if possible irrespective of age to get into the flow of life. The world is growing increasingly smaller as we continue to mingle on a global scale and soon enough everyone will have friends in all quadrants of the world 🌍
People are always important to me. Believe me I am a person who truly cares about others. In our busy lives, keeping up friendships and reaching out to them can be a challenge. But overcoming the big challenge and staying connected is always good for your health and happiness.
Where ever you are on a trip meeting friends and spending some time with them and their family helps to make the trips more worthy and gain extended family.
Thank you so much Rajagopal and family.



Special thanks to Sheela my classmate for introducing new friend Elsamma and your niece.
Thanks to my friend Aleyamma for visiting us in Toronto during our short stay
Dedicated to all my beautiful friends across the world ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment