Wednesday 3 January 2018

Great Blessing....

A great blessing from 'The Almighty' through a beautiful soul was a surprise gift and award to me. I can't sit simply without sharing this in my daily journal. I got a visitor for the first time at our home. She had heard about me from two of her good friends. This was unknown to me. The young lady is such a vibrant open hearted person of full positive vibe. She motivated me quoting my social activities and the style of interacting to others. I felt so happy because this is my special goal in life. To make others happy and stay positive. Being human some times I too struggle to stay positive. She sent me a friend request and we became friends in Face book. I would love to share her message with my readers.
'Hey aunty, it was so nice to meet such an amazing personality like you. Thanking God for giving me an opportunity to meet such a wonderful person in life. The positive energy you emit is enormous and was a good thought to empower others especially women. See aunty you will be blessed abundantly for the good motivating deeds you are doing. God has some reason for all of us to be here, It is our effort and duty to find out and work towards it. You are truly marching forward. You are such a sweet loving soul I met. I am glad that I could meet you.....Love you honestly.'
See what a sweet and beautiful statement to get in life. Thankful to 'The Almighty' for having lovely people around to inspire and motivate in our life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment