Sunday 26 February 2017

Mother in law is like Mom....make the bond strong....

Pic with mom and mom in law
It is so easy to bond with mother in law. After marriage you are having two moms. One is yours and the other mom is who is the mom of your man in your life. Bonding with my mother in law was not a big task. It was so easy for me to handle. Just took some time to learn about my mother in law from my hubby, observed the actions, reactions, words and deeds of her and found out her likes and dislikes. Within two three weeks I became a nice and lovely daughter in law to my 'Mil'. A beautiful smile, care and concern, generosity and kindness are very much enough to get the love of 'Mil'. This is a rare picture of a daughter, mom and mother in law in a pedicure saloon. Look all are so happy enjoying the company of each other. Always create a rapport with mother in law giving her a little attention and due respect. The natural bond you create with your mother in law get strengthens as days passing which can create heaven in your personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment